New mods! The SPW 250 grau pack!

Yes I know many of these look familiar. I did some tweaking and remarking to give the sealion and BFC mods some better looks. I also utilized markings from Andrew TFs 250 to help make them fit the eastern front better.

There are so few SPW 250 grau mods on the cmmods for CMBB, I thought I would make a pack to cover someone (me) in need. If anyone out there has a better set from before the crash or a full winter set plz do me a favor and upload it. Or maybe winterize what I have here. Would love to see some grau 250's like Pat's grau 251's

The mod has blanks for your own to add unit markings, A GD marking option and is default with SS markings.

Also has AR flag optional.

Pack has all Grau SPW 250's in one pack.

Obviously the pack can be used in CMAK for the units that appear in that version, but some renumbering may be necessary. I have yet to check.

Enjoy!

-Cabe

Grau_SPW_250_pack_all.jpg

well, it really wasn't much more than making sure they were all there and using copy past and clone stamp in photoshop. Took a few days of my free time, but I really thought it was necessary since for some odd reason some of the grau 250's are not modded or winterized at all for both cmak and cmbb unless you use Sealion or the "Grey Half tracks" CMMOS file that comes with the special edition... which is where some of this came from. SO it is just sort of a Frankenstein of a mod. I guess.

The Gelb 250 have multiple mod sets though.......odd

but thank you. I am bad at taking compliments.....