WW Panzer III's Posted

I'm uploading whitewashed versions of the grau Pz3's based on the versions posted by HeinzBaby recently.

Also if you are one of the few people that had downloaded any of the model-J shorts or the early model-J long before the date appearing at the database could you redownload them again, I've posted fixed versions since you downloaded.

Hey DEY, glad to see your still cranking 'em out. Right now you are the most prolific modder. I enjoy and use every one of them. I hope your personal matters are going well (my Xmas wish to you).

Oh yeah, I FINALLY found that elusive MkIIIM gelb mod in my THIRD attempt at downloading the cmmos packs. Perseverance pays off, for sure. I'd still like to see your version--if that is in the works.

I've been doing some fiddling with CMBB to CMAK ww German AFVs (since my pleas went unheeded). Many of your mods work just fine. If anyone is interested MAYBE I can upload these to CMMODS.

Then again, they are NOT MY mods, so I guess I better ask permission first from you, Canon, and Zimordok. I finally have white panthers and tigers--woo-hoo!

Right now you are the most prolific modder
I don't know about that Tooz, seems to me that HeinzBaby has been a pretty busy lad lately. Anyway prolific or not, there don't seem to be all that much overall interest in my mods.

I hope your personal matters are going well (my Xmas wish to you).

Won't know about that compensation stuff untill march, may have to disconnect from the big bad internet in april or may if I lose. And happy Xmas and merry new year right back at ya.

Then again, they are NOT MY mods, so I guess I better ask permission first from you
Your welcome to do what you want with my mods.

Hi zimmorodok

For one thing I want to thank you for all those great mods you've posted in the past. :D

I understand that your a paint shop pro vet, I'm trying to do some stuff with that version 9 trial package.

In regards to whitewashing how can you get stuff to whiten up and not bloody brighten up.

I notice that the grey based colors just turn a sorta lime green color while yellow or brown or even something like the hungarian camo based stuff just turns a sickly bright yellow. :(

Any suggestions on how to counter those effects. :confused: smile.gif

Hi DEY,

Another problem with your file PZIII-L, the bmp number 58713 appears without wheel on the left back and after install doesn't work properly.

Sorry to disturb you ! ;)correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you must install a corrective in this file too. Cheers Pat

[ December 27, 2004, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: patboy ]

Originally posted by Patboy:

There is a mistake with your file PZIII-J-SHORT, inside it appears the bmp number 58605 ; whereas number 58625 was not. Could you repaire this oddity ?

I just reposted fixed zip with the proper bmps, at least I hope so. :eek:

The database still shows the contents from the previous version. :rolleyes:

I got a little lazy and tried cutting and pasting from first few I did, and got stung big time because of minor difference's between older and newer models. It only ended up making more work for everyone. :(redface.gif

Originally posted by Patboy:

Another problem with your file PZIII-L, the bpm number 58713 appears without wheel on the left back and after install doesn't work properly.

A new zip with the proper bmp should be at the database now. I'm sorry to everybody for posting screwed up zips. redface.gif

Please let me know if those fixes are mucked up or if there is any other problems. :eek:

Originally posted by HeinzBaby: Trust me, I know what you are going through, there are 10 grau PzIII's, and just about each one is different to the other in size, length, hatches, decks etc. Buggered if I could find any shortcuts

Hi HB, you did a lot of hard work to make those PzIII's, thank you for sharing them with us. I think it's a bloody shame how the early war context in BB is ignored for the most part, and also the total lack of interest in the axis minors. For me these included things are some of the major strengths and high points of the game.

"Hi HB, you did a lot of hard work to make those PzIII's, thank you for sharing them with us. I think it's a bloody shame how the early war context in BB is ignored for the most part, and also the total lack of interest in the axis minors. For me these included things are some of the major strengths and high points of the game."

A big "bump" from me here. All of the modders and scenario designers' hard work has made this series what it is today--STILL the best WWII game out there.

I was never much for model tanks as a kid, otherwise I would try my hand at modding. Eh, I'll stick to playtesting. smile.gif

Keep crankin' 'em out guys--please! :D