CMBB needs your help

1 of the 3 Amazon.com reviews of CMBB

Amazon.com CMBB page

this guy gave it 1 of 5 stars.

Poor graphics- very poor manual, October 22, 2003

Reviewer: Robert B. Conchar from Midland, VA. United States

Just purchased the CMBB-SE version and what a disappointment this game is. Childish graphics and to top off the disappointment-the manual is missing 25 pages to it!?! It goes from page 1-128(stops in mid paragraph) and the next page is 153. To make it better it goes from page 153 to 176 AND then begins again at page 153 to page 240. Please do not buy this game-it is really poor. Buy Blitzkrieg or wait for Codename:panzers due out early next year. This game is a waste of money and impossible without a complete manual!

Go to amazon, give your honest review of the game.

[ November 18, 2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]

I dont really see the point.

The person is rating the game off of it's graphics as well as a faulty manual. He probobly just got an unlucky shot when it came to the manual. I have all of my pages and it's very good compared to the ones I've seen in others games.

Did he play the game? Or did he boot it up and shut it down? It's obvious this person had no clue what he was buying or else he would know that the game had poor graphics compared to HalfLife2 or Quake66.

If that person dosn't like it, then well, who cares? I mean, I struggle to really see the point of rushing over to Amazon just to make it sound better.

Originally posted by Gordge:

I dont really see the point.

True that the reviewer got a bum deal.

I suspect it s a very abnormal experience.

His bad experience counts as 1/3rd of the

amazon score.

Add your review to even up ratio of good exp versus bad, to make the score more in line with reality.