MikeT's new CMMOS conversions

Small problem: I've downloaded MikeT's CMMOS versions of MikeyD's KV2 and Gautrek's captured T34 and PZIIC. The KV2 has its own icon button under "Tanki" but Gautrek's mods don't show up under "Der Schwienestall dunkelgrau" or any where else that I can see.

Are they somewhere I'm not looking?

Each file has a rule set zip, 060-020 for the PZII, 060-572 for the T34. I also have the latest Schweinestall gray set, most of which are 050-, so maybe I don't have the 062 set. The CMMOS tab for the Schweinstall dunkelgrau mods has buttons for Gordon's PZII and capt T34 but not Gautrek's.

Is there supposed to be a german version of the "Tanki" tab?

[ January 24, 2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: highlife ]

Thanks for your help Mike. I have the rulesets installed. I uninstalled the two gautrek mods and re-installed them and still no buttons to install them with in CMMOS. Like I said, the KV2 mod did fine. The mods show up in the configure screen. I'll keep playing around with them.

[ January 24, 2003, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: highlife ]

I think I have it figured out. The rule set prefix for the dirty gray panzer set is 050. The rule set zips included in the two gautrek mods are 060. I manually changed the prefix to 050 and both now have buttons in CMMOS.

Has anyone had these work without having to change the rule set numbers?

I spoke too soon. I didn't see the new "Panzers" page at CMHQ. So I have been trying to get gautrek's mods to show up on the "Schweinestall dunkelgrau" tab. And I succeeded by changing the rule set prefixes. Now I understand they are intended for the new "Panzers, dunkelgrau" tab, 060. Enough said!

[ January 24, 2003, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: highlife ]