Loading CMMOS mods and rulesets in one go?

Again a CMMOS question. Is there a way to load all the mods and all the rulesets at once? I have already divided my CMMOS download directory into several sub dirs for Russian and German mods, vehicle, terrain, building and what not mods but I'm still getting confused as to which mods are already loaded and which are not. I figure that if I could load them all at once I'll have my new downloads installed immediately..... right? :confused:

Mies

I've had this same problem. What I did not know at the time was that after installing mods/rulesets CMMOS copies the files into CMMOS\CMBB\MODS. So if you do not delete the downloaded files you are actually having two copies of them on your comp.

I have started to delete all my mod-files after installing them. Saves space and makes it easy to find and install recent additions...

I just figured out ( tongue.gif ) that if you order your downloaded cmmos mods by date in your windows explorer for example it's easy to only load the newest downloaded. That I didn't think of that sooner pfff...

Mies