Mod question

The CMBB uniform BMPs will work ok in CMBO, although the 3D models for the infantry are different and thus they will look a little odd without substantial alteration.

The models both use the same number of BMPs, but the numbering system is definitely not the same, so they would have to be renumbered. Also, I don't think the new helmet BMPs would work at all.

I guess I'm trying to figure out when a mod is for CMBB or for CMBO for the germans it isn't obvious on the mod site....also how does one remove the person's name en masse from the unzipped files besides manually going to each one...

eg juju_1000.bmp; juju_1001.bmp; etc. etc

Sounds like you're dealing with CMMOS mods. Best way to remedy this is by using the CMMOS application to select mods. If you're a Mac user like myself then you're condemned to go through each individual file and re-number it. That's the breaks. :(

Most mods seem to be clearly designated either CMBO or CMBB, at least on the CM Mod Database, which is the CM mod site lately.