Made a new operation. Needs play testing

I made a fictional operation, date 1941 Nov

its a german attack towards a factory that they dont know about. the russians have been fortifiying a small town for a week now, thanks to some partisans scouting intilligance. its my first created battle and im not sure about the play balance, its hard for me to judge because i know were everything is, even though i play it as if its my first time seeing the map. its still hard to judge however. its 6 battles at 20+ turns, im thinking of changing it to 25+ turns. also i changed the map to light snow, (from med snow) so if anyone whats to try it, just post your e-mail address, and post comments and i will e-mail the file to you. thanks guys. feel free to make any suggestion, even the plain "it sucks" comment. first time making one and i need other opinions. thanks

also, play it as "stick to scenario default" i think it will be best played as two players but i wanna know what it is like singal too. thanks again