Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Closing of Combat Opinion dot com

www.combatopinion.com is closing down. Thank you for your participation. I am also withdrawing from the Combat Mission Community. I've met alot of good people here and unfortunatly some not so good ones. Lost interest do to the latter. It's been a blast. I also have to take the liberty to let you know what ticked me off, see below.

Swamp

"After review and discussion with the other Chat Operators I have decided to issue a one week (7 day) suspension to you from the CMHQ Chat Server effective immediately.

At the time of your reinstatement and as long as you remain a member of the chat community you will not engage in ANY politically motivated or charged discussions regardless if you are goaded, encouraged or challenged to do so.

You will use the chat system to find game opponents and nothing more.

If you disobey this restriction I will place you on the permanent ban list and you will never be allowed to return to the chat system and use its facilities therein.

You have a past on the chat system Jason, and many people object to what you have said or what you believe in. Do not let your self be dragged into discussions with them, just use the chat to play the game and ignore anything else while online.

There will be no more warnings. That is all.

Matt

www.battlefront.com

Battlefront.com, Inc.

Home of Superior War and Strategy Games"

I appreciate you showing the contents of a private email in a public venue Jason.

In the end though it is your choice to leave the community, I was only suspending you from the chat channel which is something I run myself, on the side. Since I wish to give you no more attention than is warrented though, I am locking up this thread now.

Madmatt