Cemetery Hill. Best Replayability?

For the fun of it, a scenario with frequent thread discussion (doubt I need to note it, but "spoiler alert"):

1. What, if any, scenario has better replayability than this one?

2. Is there any circumstance that one sends any German units around the left flank (russian right flank)?

I was trying to think about why this scenario is so replayable.

First, I think the default Russian set-up gives a great challenge (non-blind). Fair. Subject to few exploits (except maybe the "fake them out of the foxholes" routine.....which is not entirely unrealistic).

But then, playing free set-up, it is still challenging. What one loses in difficulty by the Russians misplacing things (like guns on its far right flank), one gains in difficulty by being "blind". So some initial probing, particularly on the German right flank, is necessary.

It's size is larger than the old Byte scenarios, but not much larger. Therefore, it plays quick. (Many scenarios risk being too tedious in detail for the attacker, and too static for the defender)

It is largely infantry. I think that type of scenario can give greater variability of approach--because slow speed means one must commit to a route early. (feel free to disagree with me about this one)

It does not take AI bonuses, which, to my tastes, is good (I think they distort the action too much)

I think there is a nice balance between the german high-ammo units (HMG...and I think the IG ammo load is excellent) and low ones--just about all the infantry.

A good blend between skill and some luck on succeeding.

As for my question number 2 above, my provisional answer would be: "no"