Suppression Table?

Somewhere over the last week or so, I came accross a wonderful post with all kinds of useful info about suppression...ammount of firepower causes x result for x turns, and it included the blast factor damage for differenct sized arty. Of course, I can't find it now...if I had $1 for every web page I *should* have bookmarkd, I could give Bill Gates a run for his money. Has anyone seen something like this here recently? I'm *assuming* I saw it here, but I can't be 100% certain, as I've poked around some other CM related sites as well.

I did a search on suppression for the last 20 days, but didnd't find what I was looking for. If anyone has a link to this info, please post it. Thanks in advance!

Found it...it was in one of the posts on the "essential posts" list. Thanks to Walpurgis Nacht:

Small arms, at range (no close combat):

-900 total “firepower” points of direct fire will rout a fresh squad in 30 seconds or less.

-350 total “firepower” points of direct fire will rout a fresh squad in 2 turns or less.

-250 total “firepower” points of direct fire will pin a fresh squad solid in 1 turn or less.

-900 total “firepower” points of indirect fire (area target hidden unit) will rout a fresh squad in 2 turns or less.

-450 total “firepower” points of indirect fire (area target hidden unit) will pin a fresh squad solid in 2 turns or less.

High Explosives:

-50mm mortars will pin in 1 turn, will break/rout in 2 full turns (about 30 shots).

-81-82mm mortar will pin with 1-3 direct hits, pin solid with 3-6 direct hits, and rout anywhere from 3-12 direct hits

-blast value = 4, like the 20mmL55 gun, will pin in 20 seconds, rout in 1 turn (if HE fire is close enough to be accurate)

-blast value = 45-50 will pin with 1-3 direct hits, rout in 2-6 direct hits

-blast value= 50 + will pin and/or rout in 1-2 direct hits

Other:

-canister within 60 meters will rout in one shot

-flame will rout with one direct hit

-demo will break or rout with one direct hit

-grenade bundle will pin or break with one direct hit