Has the early Marder III been modded yet?

I have looked high and low for this particular mod and can't find it anywhere. Hard to believe it's been overlooked. Another one is the BT-5 1933 Fast Tank. It's nowhere to be found either. Right? Oh, and now to mention the STUG IIIE and lastly the STUG IIIB. Just in case anybody was interested. Hint, hint. :D Now I am referring to the non-winter mods of course. Thank you for listing. :D

"If you want, I can put the camo layer of my bicolor early Marder II to the early Marder III."

Sounds good to me! I'd DL that baby in a heartbeat!

Now, ahem, excuse me for being a pain the backside and acting childish but WAHHHHHH! I WANT A STUG IIIE!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE!!

Nope, now that I'm on summer vacation I DON"T have anything better to do than mod and play(test) CM and do some travelling. Cool. :D :cool:

Originally posted by tooz:

"If you want, I can put the camo layer of my bicolor early Marder II to the early Marder III."

Sounds good to me! I'd DL that baby in a heartbeat!

Now, ahem, excuse me for being a pain the backside and acting childish but WAHHHHHH! I WANT A STUG IIIE!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE!!

Nope, now that I'm on summer vacation I DON"T have anything better to do than mod and play(test) CM and do some travelling. Cool. :D :cool:

LOL :D

I was actually looking at a PzIVG (which is, IMHO, a very common panzers in most CMBB battle ;) ). I'm now going to add the camo layer of my Marder II mod to the Marder III (the Wespe will then also have the same texture...). It will be fast.

About the StuG ausf. E, I will have a look at the BMP folder to localize the textures, in order to edit them. IIRC, this vehicle is an early model of the Stug serie. Then, the camouflage may be a mix of the original grey texture, with a dark yellow scheme. Of course with a lot of dust and mud ! Of course, please tell me your suggestions or your ideas about that stuff : maybe you already have a very accurate idea of the model in your mind ;) !

Yours,

Bogdan

Thanks for the response, all baby blubbering asides redface.gif I am presently playing TWO scenarios and BOTH have the Stug IIIE. I doubt that these were ever camo'd (is that a word that we CM players invented?)but I just would like to see this thing beat up and dusted--or something! Considering how great those recent Stug IIIF's -Stug IVs mods look why are these busy buggers being ignored? I have Canon's Stug IIIB mod so I can keep using this one--until the next best thing comes out, as always, but the Stug IIIE is crying for a makeover IMHO. Most of these assault guns were refitted during '42 with the longer 75 guns so I don't really know if whitewashing these would be historical. So, TO HELL WITH HISTORY! I'll gladly take a white Stug IIIB and IIIE! Other modders have mentioned how much work it is to "snow dust" a tank, so whatever can be done will be appreciated and used immediately.

A lot of BFC Forum surfers have remarked on how hard it is to discern whitewashed vehicles in snow scenarios. I think the answer for this problem is just add optional aerial flags (or have a new eye exam tongue.gif ) to allow easier viewing. With the flags and bases turned on, winter white mods are never a problem. Just imagine what similar problems will surface in CMAK with desert color camoflage. ;) Thank God for larger monitors!

Hey Bogdan, ANYTHING new with regards to these Stugs will be downloaded as soon as they're posted. I know I won't be the ONLY ONE downloading whatever comes out. Oh yeah--LOVE the Panthers! :D

Hey Bogdan, ANYTHING new with regards to these Stugs will be downloaded as soon as they're posted. I know I won't be the ONLY ONE downloading whatever comes out. Oh yeah--LOVE the Panthers! :D

Thanks Tooz smile.gif

I have put my brown camo layer (from my Marder II) to the Marder III / Wespe BMP textures. I could upload it now to cmmods website but I haven't taken (grammar ?) any screenshot yet... :rolleyes:

More news during the week about StuG III E... tongue.gif

Bye !

Thanks Bogdan please do let us know when we can download it. This vehicle is one of my favorites and I really will be a happy gamer when I can use it in the game. I really appreciate you doing this special request for me although I just know a lot of others will appreciate it also. I do thank you for time and kindness.

Je vous remerci infinitement! (How's MY FRENCH grammar?) :D

Paris huh? Great, great city! smile.gif

LOL :D Your french is perfect to visit Paris : "Où est la Tour Eiffel ?" :D:D Please tell me if you are in town someday, I 'll invite you for a glass of wine or... ...A BEER :cool:

For the StuG IIIE, I have to find a good camo scheme, historically correct, and eventually a winter version. Then, the work can start smile.gif

Best regards !

Summer of 2004 is whenI will be touring Europe again. My Chinese wife hasn't seen much of the world so there will be two of us. I also will be looking up other CM Europe buddies while there.

One aspect of the gaming community are the friendships made because of a game. I am fortunate in that I have made many friends from my SL/ASL days (my days of "pushing cardboard" are over) and will be looking them up as well. Just knowing that someone likes the same wargame as you is enough of a common bond that ties us together.

So, if you ever come to China...