To all Swedes: Buy it now!

All Tradition ( subsidiary to EB ) stores now retail CM2 for 249 swedish crowns ( 25$ ).

Tradition is the largest electronic game chain of stores in sweden with over 30 stores all across the country ( with a population of about 8 million people ). Is this price reduction happening in other European countries as well?

Ok, the weekend before Christmas I was on my way to Tradition to buy the game for some fun during the holidays. In the store, and a bit low on cash, I decide to wait and instead buy a Christmas gift for my money ( LOTR Risk ). The game then retailed for 50$ (499kr?)The day before Christmas Eve, with a boosted economy, I'm at the store again and it then retails for 27$ (269kr). I ask the guy behind the counter about the price change and he just said "Yea, they lowered it yesterday" ( “they” as in central management, not that particular store ). As to why it hasn’t been changed on the site yet is probably explained by the fact that Mathias ( tradition admin ) has, like most of us, taken time off during the holidays.