Army Group Center-Where to Look for Info?

Wow, seems I missed the dust-up this weekend...probably for the best. ;)

eichenbaum-

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was away all weekend with the girls--no computers, no internet, no nothing. It was torture.

I do have a lot of ideas floating around in my head, the foremost of which is a series of battles concerning Knight's Cross winners from 2nd Panzergruppe in the opening months of Barbarossa. After that I hope to work on some battles concerning the Soviet 62nd Army's actions in Stalingrad. There's much information out there that I still need to absorb before I can feel that I'm making my battles as realistic as possible. I need to find accounts of the events that led to the awarding of the Knights Cross to soldiers from divisions making up the 2nd Panzergruppe (Summer/Fall 1941). I have a list of the soldiers' names (from feldgrau.com), I just need to find the stories behind the names. This alone will be a time consuming task, especially since I'm "supposed" to balance this time with work and family/social time; all the while trying to squeeze in a few hours to actually play the game. When I do have something ready to show I will definitely be asking around for play-testers, and some constructive criticism of my work. Until then I have much work to do. Thanks again for your help...this NOOB feels welcome.

Michael Emrys-

Amen to the comment about never assuming that there is little left to know about any given subject.