The insanity stops NOW!

Okay, this is utter and complete BULL****.

Reinald, your banned. I warned you about having multiple accounts and yet what do you go and do? You create a new one. So your gone and good riddance you close minded arrogant idiot.

Doggie, since your only point in being here seems to be take up the misled crusade of your pal Reinald, your gone as well. So long, don't come back.

So, you guys got your wish, your banned from this forum. Yeah fun. What sort of losers must you be if that is how you get your thrills? "I got booted off the Battlefront forum for disobeying the rules and speaking my mind." Big Freaking Whoop!

PEOPLE, it is time for a little sanity to come back here. THIS IS A GAME, a game which seeks as it's goal entertainment, enjoyment, a little challenge and if we did our job right perhaps a better appreciation for military history.

If you can't differentiate between what you see in a GAME and what you see in reality then you need to seek professional help. They have a name for this type of disease. It's called insanity.

I will not sit idle and let these two asses (and any one else that feels the same) come here, insult our intelligence and waste our time with some sort of moronic witch-hunt against mod authors and webmasters.

Hey, if you don't like me, think I am an ass, fine. I don't work here and admin this forum in order to make friends. It's my JOB. Let me be honest, I AM an ass, and in more ways than most people will ever know but I am not for one minute going to let the innocent get drawn into your ugly web of twisted perceptions.

You don't like Nazi's? FINE! Then stop acting like them!

This issue is OVER!

Madmatt

[ August 19, 2003, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]