MOD REQUEST: MkIVJ

Hey modders! Got a few hours to burn? I have been trolling the database and can NOT find any MKIVJs. All of the others have been done, why has this one been ignored? There are no dusty, camo or winter versions of this tank. Interesting, eh? So, could you, could you, huh huh? :D:(

The wire mesh Schürzen create only one little problem - they show up as weird b&w patterns if looked at the tank from view level 4 or 5 and from some distance.

Cammo pattern will be dark red primer (which looks like a red brown) with dunkelgelb painted over in wide stripes; The dunkelgleb stripes will be seperated by thin white lines from the red primer. Thanks to Makjager for providing me with this cammo pattern, since I was looking for something different than bi- or tricolor.

Winter version? Hmmm, doubt it, since I have about 4-5 different cammo patterns for the IV long series which I want to do first.

But one might be a weathered dark yellow varaint and maybe someone else will do a winter paint job.

Marcus

All the best

Marcus

I would like to say DAMN! tools 4 fools but I don't think we can use such words on the forum so I'll just say WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one excellent looking mod. Man, now there is some detail and crispness. I am blown away with it. Simply outstanding, just outstanding. I know what I'll be using when it comes out. Thanks once again Tools. Fantastic!

I can't wait to see the camo pattern you described--sounds great. Are you going to beat it up a little (dirty it)?

I can live without the winter mod for awhile I guess--I'm excited about FINALLY getting a MkIVJ! Woohoo! :eek: :D

Originally posted by tooz:

I can't wait to see the camo pattern you described.

Are you going to beat it up a little (dirty it)?

Hard headed you!

It will look somfink like this:

camoprew.jpg

Still needs a lot of work; and it wont look as neat anymore once done, as I will beat it up a bit. To see how that looks take a look at my recently released JPz IV (JPzIV under "Frontschwein"-handle - he did the CMMOS work for me).

Has to be enough til next week (probably end of..., depending how much I can do this weekend) when it will be ready.

G'night, 4.27am here, time to shut the machine down.

Marcus

Yes, I've ALWAYS been one can short of a six-pack. :D

Hey, this looks GREAT! Better and better. Man, NO WONDER WHY I CAN'T STOP PLAYING THIS GAME! Because of work like this, this game is always fresh--it always changes! Awesome work. :cool: