Need Playtesters for small operation...

I recently posted the "AI" version of an operation I designed. The "H2H" version was a lot of fun in playtests.

I'm looking for someone who is interested in giving the AI version a run through. I need an independent test before I officially release it. I promise you this is not going to be a buggy - half-finished scenario. ;)smile.gif

It is at The Proving Grounds now.

Bleeding and Mopping Up, AI Version

Map is small by any standard. About 800m x 800m of playable area. Urban setting. Mostly infantry. Dynamic operation, 5 battles, 20+ turns each. Play as Russians vs. the AI.

I call this a "Champs vs. Chumps" match up. The Russians are low quality troops... but you have plenty of them. The Germans are experienced troops. If you are experienced at handling raw troops, go ahead and give the AI an experience bonus. ;)

Overview:

Russian battalion has been tasked with mopping up a German pocket in an urban fight. This force has been replenished with raw troops who will gain their combat experience by being "bleed." Difficult terrain obstacle and fanatical resistance will be encountered as Germans fight with their backs to the river with no hope of escape.

Take a look and let me know if you decide to play it. Drop me a reply in this thread or in the discussion area on TPG. Ideally would like to get two independent tests... but I'll be happy with any feedback. :D

[ June 18, 2005, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Bannon DC ]

I recently posted the "AI" version of an operation I designed. The "H2H" version was a lot of fun in playtests.

I'm looking for someone who is interested in giving the AI version a run through. I need an independent test before I officially release it. I promise you this is not going to be a buggy - half-finished scenario. ;)smile.gif

It is at The Proving Grounds now.

Bleeding and Mopping Up, AI Version

Map is small by any standard. About 800m x 800m of playable area. Urban setting. Mostly infantry. Dynamic operation, 5 battles, 20+ turns each. Play as Russians vs. the AI.

I call this a "Champs vs. Chumps" match up. The Russians are low quality troops... but you have plenty of them. The Germans are experienced troops. If you are experienced at handling raw troops, go ahead and give the AI an experience bonus. ;)

Overview:

Russian battalion has been tasked with mopping up a German pocket in an urban fight. This force has been replenished with raw troops who will gain their combat experience by being "bleed." Difficult terrain obstacle and fanatical resistance will be encountered as Germans fight with their backs to the river with no hope of escape.

Take a look and let me know if you decide to play it. Drop me a reply in this thread or in the discussion area on TPG. Ideally would like to get two independent tests... but I'll be happy with any feedback. :D

[ June 18, 2005, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Bannon DC ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...