Shared BMPs

Does anyone know if Battle Front has plans to complete the missing or shared BMPs in CMBB. I really love this game but sometimes I make mistakes with the armored cars and halftracks on the German side, (PSW 233, Sd.Kfz. 251-22) for example. The Panzer-I,Sig-33-auf-Pzkpfw III and SdKfz 234/4 are some other examples. Don' get me wrong, this is not a complaint. This is the finest combat strategy game concering the largest arena for combat the world has ever seen. I would love to see the game completed. I would also like to thank all the people who have worked so to make this the great game it is. Thank You!

No they stated they wont be doing that. Something

along the lines of "We could ship the game with

less vehicles (completely done) or more vehicles

(some unfinished) and decided to do the latter.

Looking at it that way, its a bonus to have them

in at all but I too wish I could see some of the

rarer stuff as it looked in real life.

Well, this is something for the BFC guys to consider with CMx2. Personally, I'll wait until everything is ready before it gets shipped. Hey, by then I'll have three CM titles to satisfy my cravings.

I'd love to see real looking IS-3s, SU-76(i)s, and a Wespe that does not look exactly like a Marder III, to name a few.

Since CMBB is THE BEST game on the market now, I want CMx2 to be THE BEST NEW GAME when it's released. The nly way that will be acheived is by paying attention to the details. This is what WE, as devoted customers expect, and even demand. Nothing but the best is what we expect. Right guys?