Infantry near invincible.

I know that infantry that are dug in are supposed to be tough, though I still think bombarding a single infantry foxhole with 15 tanks and still not killing it in 3 rounds is way too tough.

Though that's not my point.

I have the updated demo, and I enjoy it, but this is one thing that bugs me, and makes me not want to buy the game.

It seems that infantry are like 100 times tougher to kill than tanks, even using tanks against the infantry. Using machine guns or main gun, infantry running in open ground won't die in the demo when I attack them with machine guns or with main guns, using veteran tanks, and lots of them.

It's that one battle where you can be the german with nothing but tanks advancing on the russian foothold.

One last thing, on that very same map. It seems the computer has a much easier time destroying objects than me. No matter how I set up my forces as the russians in the very same map, I can barely knock out a single german tank before all my forces are wiped out.

When I played the germans, the russians took out a little over half of my total forces in my final push, i got a minor victory.

Are these things changed in the full version, or is AI just super godlike like in all games, and infantry way tough to kill even when uncovered?

Sorry for the rant, but I gotta know, before I buy this game. Speaking of buying, why is it only sold on the makers website? Not popular enough? How many people play on average?