Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Unit bases disappear on roads,why?

Hmmm. Not a problem for me.

Unless I have my units scaled WAAAAAY up (+4). Then the models are actually bigger than their bases when viewed from way up high. (Top down view.)

Sometimes, when the ground is uneven, the bases disappear into the terrain. I don't think this is what you're talking about though, right? smile.gif

Any of this close?

Gpig

I've noticed this, as well, as I spend a lot of time at View Levels 6 and 7. It has, on rare occasions, caused me to lose track of where one or two units are, but it's basically just cosmetic so I don't worry about it too much.

This is just a WAG, but I theorize that roads are separate graphics overlaid onto terrain tiles; the unit bases are in a lower "layer" than the road graphics and are therefore obscured. But then again, I've been working with Photoshop for a long time, so no doubt my mental model of this is influenced by my workflow there.