King Tiger mod , late '44...

Ok , doing my best Monty Python " It's ONLY a model!".

:D

This 1/16th will set you back $750 + shipping.

The reason why I am posting is to lend some inspiration to all you KT modders out there...

to paraphrase .... "finished with 6 coats (white primer, desert brown base, dark green camo, reddish brown camo, white winter camo, rusting effects and top coat) of Tamyia acrylic model paints (Zimmerit Anti-Magnetic Coating Also Applied). The camouflage pattern reflects the winter Russian campaign in late autumn of 1944s. Although the appropriate decals and insignias are not applied to the tank yet, but the sticker sets are included for the owner to finish. This tank could be model as either No. 313 or No. 334 of the 503rd heavy tank battalion. There exist more darkish red tone on the tank to reflect the eastern front scenario. It is top off with lichen vegetation distributed across strategically to elegantly conceal into the silhouette of the country side".

Their words, not mine ... still , quite a handsome KT I would suggest? smile.gif

tamiya_kingtiger1.JPG

tamiya_kingtiger2.JPG

tamiya_kingtiger3.JPG