CMMOS Update! More mods available soon

Thanks for the fix. I just checked out Ruleset 062-252 & everything looks fine ( no mention of a BA anywhere ) yet the caption for the Panther D reads " Mr. Noobie's dirty, weathered BA 20 ... ". What is it that I have to do to correct the caption? As I said the ruleset looks fine. The mod works too. :confused:

[ March 08, 2003, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

To fix that second screwup look un RuleSet062 and find Description062-252. Chnage contents of that txt file to match the vehicle type.

This file is where the description comes from. You can change it to be as short or as detailed as possible

Guys I am sorry I screwed up here.

MikeT

Rob, thank you. To let you know I am been working on an optional idea. With all these mods it is becoming difficult to tell which icon is what. So I decided to label each icon bmp with small yellow text so you know what vehicle it applies to.

It does make it easier, at least for me, and I am working on a way to deliver this to the general community. It will require to use this you must know how to use Windows and how toplace files into a folder. I don't know if everyone is this comfortable.

MikeT

They all behave the same way. I click on the name/link, and Winzip is activated -- thus the only thing i can do is download the unzipped bmps. I know i need to place a zip file in the mods folder in order for the CMMOS mod to work. So, do i need to rezip the bmps, and if so what names do i give the files so they work in CMMOS?

Tnanks for your answer. smile.gif

I don't know why your system is unzipping BUT go ahead and rezip the files. You can give them any name you wish CMMOS doesn't care. The only real problem is the rule.zip that is inside the zip files. I hope that isn't being unzip because that will create problems.

MikeT