Problem with NCrawler 5001.WAV

Rest of this mod is excellent but I have a problem when playing rain scenarios. This sound is much better IMO (quieter rain and more 'distant' sounding arty etc.) but I seem to get a kind of 'static click' after about 45 seconds which repeats regularly. It doesn't happen with the originial. Could it be something to do with the sound loop or is it perhaps my card? If the latter I'm not sure why the original doesn't have the same problem?

Has anyone else had the same problem?

[ April 12, 2003, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Apache ]

I had the same problem. There's an audible click on the end of the file (1:27), so you can hear it everytime it loops. If you don't have a backup file, just go into your D drive (or wherever your CD drive is), double click on the game CD icon and COPY (don't cut or drag and pull) the file from the original WAV folder, paste it to your desktop and then place it back in your game WAV folder (not the one on the CD, the one in your Program Files on the C drive).

[ April 12, 2003, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: Dressler ]