New at The Proving Grounds

Hi all, just wanted to announce that the site is now featuring a maps upload/download/review section for those looking for QB maps or DYO's. Membership has grown steadily on the site and I'm very proud to say that every scenario that has been uploaded there for "proving" has indeed been tested and reviewed or is in the progress of being played and reviewed.

If you haven't been by before, or it's been a while, I invite you to stop by and take a peek. I hope you'll like what you find. The site caters to both CMBB and CMBO.

Yes, it does require a sign-up, and there is a new abbreviated sign-up process that just requires you to give a username (handle) a password (secret word) and an email address. The user/pass are so that you can modify your account. The email address is used in case you ever want to participate in the opponent finder portion of the site.

Why require a sign-up? Simple, I listened to the scenario designers and understood their desire to have it known to them who is actually downloading their scenarios. I can't track that if I don't know who you are.

Your email address won't be used unless you opt in to the opponent finder and someone contacts you for a game. I don't have a newsletter, I don't send personal "updates" and your email address is contained in a database that is not accessible by spiders or email address grabbing spam bots.

Please allow me to say that this is a top notch site and the one I go to first even before coming here. I have only been really involved in the site a month or so but I really enjoy it. The scenarios are first class and just a lot of nice guys. I really suggest you visit it and check it out.