Special Edition CMBB on Amazon

Is the version of CM:BB on Amazon the special edition, or the regular version. I'm confused because I don't recognize the publisher 'Global Software Publishing' and there appears to be a price difference, nor is the product description adequate.

Link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000BV1LI/qid=1063237428/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/102-4536296-8705710?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846

Hm, the release date and the price do comply with the CMBB Special Edition. The publisher, yeah, that's weird.

It seems to me that Amazon listed it the moment it popped up on their radar screen and didn't bother to verify their information. I would assume that things will get adjusted down the road, though it might in fact be not bad to wait before you order this to make sure that it indeed is the Special Edition. One important thing how to recognize if it's the Special Edition or not -the CMBB Special Edition comes on 2CDs (game CD + mod CD).

Martin