I can't download the cmbb 1.01 patch from CDV

I'm in the UK and have cmbb v 1.0 and intend patching through 01/02/03 but have fallen at the first hurdle because 01 won't d/load.

A forum search shows other people had the same prob and seem to have been helped out by forum pals,but i don't know anybody as this is my first post.I shall ask CDV for advice but I'm surprised they haven't sorted things out yet.

Judging by the IP addresses that have been connecting over the last few hours,it seems there are a few people looking for the patches.

over 160megs uploaded so far and still running, so I'm going to leave this up overnight to give people a chance to get the files.

Some have had good (25k +) connections ... others much slower, sorry but there is nothing I can do about the bandwidth ... these files are coming straight from my home PC.

Does anybody know of any other working links for the 3 CMBB CDV patches ?