Rugged Defense CMBB tournament

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm bumping this back up to the top. I too have emailed Cyberfox recently and have gotten no response.

I assume that most, if not all, round 4 games have been completed. The tourney page has not been updated for months. I've thoroughly enjoyed all four scenarios in the tourney so far and am ready to start round 5.

Does anyone know what the sitaution is for the tournament?? It would be a shame to see the tourney simply fade away.

The tournament is still ongoing. Why would we switch to cmak if this is a cmbb tourney?

As for the scenario's being used I hope the next one is faster paced. The current and the last one in the marshes are both slow and time consuming. Meaning you don't see any action until the 7th or 8th turn. Personally I'd prefer getting into the battle sooner as the battles can be over with in a quicker fashion.

All best

Patrick