CMMOS4.03(everything installed\rulesets-mods etc. but they dont work) help!!!!

Help!! ive read everything i can find about cmmos and CMBB. ive been playing CMBO for many years, since the begining actually, and i am not combat mission illiterate as far as mods go. i have installed 4.03 and downloaded all the rule-sets and mods from Combat mission HQ(and read the attatched literature) but when i go to mod an item, I press apply like a good boy,and nothing happens-what gives? any body else have this prob and what have i done wrong? please help. :confused: Drumscape@aol.com

Does this happen with every single mod? You may have problems with some of the mods due to typos in CMMOS ( not picking on or criticising anyone here ). For example: parts of DD's Rodina mod don't work at present - that's being fixed I gather. Gordon's excellent Churchill III mod is no longer functional due to the 1.02 patch - at least my copy isn't. Sorry I can't be of more assistance. Try & email Mike T - he's running the CMMOS show now & maybe he can help.

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Does this happen with every single mod? You may have problems with some of the mods due to typos in CMMOS ( not picking on or criticising anyone here ). For example: parts of DD's Rodina mod don't work at present - that's being fixed I gather. Gordon's excellent Churchill III mod is no longer functional due to the 1.02 patch - at least my copy isn't. Sorry I can't be of more assistance. Try & email Mike T - he's running the CMMOS show now & maybe he can help.

Thank you Rob " ive always depended on the kindness of strangers" drumscape

[ February 24, 2003, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: drumscape ]