Snow cammo

aslo to repaint that would probabbly pulling them off frontline duty wouldnt it?
Enigma you must stop making my ribs hurt ,You should take this material round the pubs as a stand up comedian.

I wonder if they had tank painting brigades or maybe paint a panther by numbers.I can t just imagine troops being pulled out of the advance on moscow to paint there tanks a nice cream or maybe an offwhite.

PS

Only pullin ya leg i ll get back to ya when i ve played your "crossroads" .

Cheers

J Lad

Originally posted by engima2003:

put still wot abot infantry? they would not be issued with new cammo for a few months would they?

They would be issued winter clothing (with a few exceptions). Properly equipped troops fight better than those who aren't.

Winter equipment isn't just camo, it is also stuff like warm clothes, pelt hats, winter boots etc.

I wonder if they had tank painting brigades or maybe paint a panther by numbers.I can t just imagine troops being pulled out of the advance on moscow to paint there tanks a nice cream or maybe an offwhite.

thats wot i wuz asking, i ve seen a few things bout ppl wanting winter cammo coulors for the tanks on the game.

and leave my leg alone. lol