Playing around with start screens and graphics . . .

Greetings gents,

I bought CMBB about 6 weeks ago and think it may be the best tactics/strategy game I've ener played! Getting ready to try ROCQ, Operation Storfang; been playing around with mods and tried a few of my own, one of which I show below.

I can see why the designers show the CDV logo and Battlefront logo in the first two opening screens, but I got tired of them rapidly - so I first modified the existing BMPs with Paint - then found some pics I liked, converted them to BMPs using some software that came with my digital cam, and substituted them into the file.

I then decided to work with the main options screen - some quick work produced this:

startscreen.JPG

Lots more fun to look at, and of course I can change it again anytime.

Any of you guys doing this type of stuff? I've enjoyed/downloaded many of your mods. I plan to look for opponents online, maybe join a club - see you around!

Scharfschutze