New finnish modification - Infantry

Actually, those green collar patches with silver trim are regular infantry. Jääkäri / jaeger / light infantry collar patches are green with gold trim.

Most of the wartime photos are naturally B/W, but from them I have the impression that a lot of front-line officers wore their rang insignia directly on the grey cloth. Inconspicuity is longevity in battle !

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

Ah ! There can NEVER be enough Finnish mods, and these are definately worth downloading, even dispensing with the pro-Finn ideas ! And those green "jaeger" collar patches are a nice detail ! I'll be d/ling this shortly, then ! Thanks ! :cool: Keep up the good work !

Speaking of finns....

I want to have my scenario checked over one more time by a finn who hasn't seen it yet. Panzers in Finland. Any volunteers? Should be 2 of you, since the battle was really made for two players.

Last, thanks to all those who have helped. I had a bunch of emails replies kicked back from Finland, and I don't know why. I got the maps and etc, and many thanks for them and the resources on the battle!

Rune