ss patch problem

well thanks to help of ant, and sardaukar i finally got my hands on the ss patch, but when install it, it doesn't work, yes i have waited until i heard to sounds, but to my disapppointment i still see the WG symbol, did anyone ever had this problem before? Can anyone tell me what i can do to fix it? are there any other alternatives?

thanks in advance

Hmm...I think patch itself changes only text, not symbols. To that you need SS runes add on, I think it's in some of different "swastika packs" if it didn't come with anti-censorship loader.

If you open QB purchase screen and there are SS Infantry etc, categories, patch works. There can be a bit of delay, though.

Cheers,

M.S.

Oh, you mean the WG in the scenario selection screen? As Sardaukar said the anti-censorship patch only affects units in game. All you need is a mod to change the symbols on the scenario selection screen. That works like any other mod, just drop it in your BMP folder.

The only thing I can suggest is to half the delay time and see if that works. I had mixed results until I did that. I think the default is 90000ms I just changed it to 45000ms

I've tried to do that, but I've do not seen any change. (I have the CDV french version) anybody can help me ?

the anticensorship only changes the names of the units. of course you have to wait for the second sound, but of course you already knew this

sure I already know that I must wait for the second sound,I do that, I mean, I DONT SEE the units names changes (WG to SS) thanks for help I have already downloaded the right version anticensorship loader CDV english french version2