** 150mm Infantry Gun Mods Released! **

Originally posted by DEY:

Hi Andrew, I'm glad you like the whitewash, I've got it posted but I think I may try to polish it a little more yet.

I have a sorta comment and question, I've just noticed that the grau version has the wheels and shield brace shared with those camo'ed howitzer's, that blue color does sorta clash with that gelb based camo scheme, do you think you could rework those two parts, with some kinda neutral color that could work with both base colors.

I hope ya keep on redrawing AFV's and guns, thanks for your hard work and effort.

Really? I noticed that the 75mm and 105mm howitzer shared parts in CMAK, but there was no problem with clashing paint schemes. I find it odd that BFC would match up Panzer gray bits with Dunkelgelb ones, especially since that's the way the originals were. The original CMBB gray sIG 33 was very similar in coloration to my mod.

:confused:

I just setup a fresh bmp folder and with it I see the original howitzer's are indeed grey, so somehow or other in my main playing bmp folder I'm getting camo'ed dunkelgelb howitzers showing up before 1943, thats odd.

I musta renumbered the better looking higher res yellow ones for the earlier time period, and forgot.

Before I forget this also, when I was whitewashing the 150mm IG, I noticed that there is a minor alignment problem with bmp number 104249, those bolt heads or maybe they're rivets, well anyhow they seem to be place to high on the template. I wasn't sure if you was aware of this or not.

Again thanks for all your hard work and effort.

Originally posted by DEY:

Before I forget this also, when I was whitewashing the 150mm IG, I noticed that there is a minor alignment problem with bmp number 104249, those bolt heads or maybe they're rivets, well anyhow they seem to be place to high on the template. I wasn't sure if you was aware of this or not.

Again thanks for all your hard work and effort.

Are you referring to the BMP for the inside of the gun carriage? I spent way too much time trying to get the rivets aligned and it just wasn't working the way I wanted it to so I gave up on it and released it as-is. :rolleyes: That's my excuse, anyhow. ;)

I'm sorry Andrew, I wasn't sure whether you may have posted with the wrong bump. I know in my amateur attempts to mod stuff, this has happened to me on more then one occasion. :(

I sure hope you will tackle some more guns and AFV's, because they rock. Also thanks for all those wonderful uniforms. :D