***New Mod Posted - Brummbar Mid in various camo schemes***

DavidI,

Thank you very much for this much needed mod. I agree the original BFC artwork needed improving to say the least. It is wonderful how folks like you have improved the overall gaming experience for us all. I don't know if people have "favourite" colour schemes but I think the green overspray jobs you do are outstanding as is your snow covered series which I mix up with either Uncle Tgt's and/or Dey's whitewashed vehicles for variety's sake.

When you have finished your CMBB work could you or somebody PLEASE switch to CMAK and have a go at improving some of the Commonwealth Italian theatre vehicles, some of which have never been modded eg all the Churchills, the Bren and other carriers, the Truck, quite a few of the armoured cars(the Humbers, Daimler Dingo etc). I had hoped that MikeyD was going to go the whole nine yards on the the Brits but he seems to have given up for the moment - I am not blaming him or anyone.

Cheers