I have created a new operation. It is Fictional German Airborne assault of a Russian airfield. The opening battle is a night assault, it is on a static map. The idea is for German armor to break thru after the Paradrop to relive the Airborne forces and make the battle a little more intresting. I am just starting a playtest via TCP/IP tonite and would love to have some other people play it and give me some feed back. If you would like to take a look at it drop me an email and I will send it to you.

Thanks,

"School's out for the summer" and now I have enough time to drink, play CMBB, sleep, get yelled out by my girl, then play some more. Please send me this as a "zipfile", lest I receive that boresome "Windows can't open this file..." message. I like the idea. It's about time someone came up with a novel idea! Non-historical? Who cares? I think this idea has a lot of potential for fun. Bring it.

If you want to distribute it a bit easier (without having to email it individually) you can upload it to my site. There's a place for feedback and a download tracker so you know who has downloaded it and when.

Link in sig.

Edited to add that the site does make all it's references to scenarios but op's can certainly be addded as well.

[ July 01, 2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: GJK ]