Thanks Tracer!

Just a quick note of appreciation. I haven't modded for a while but found the indispensable CMMOD database site responding at high speed today so decided to see what I've missed lately.

Amongst the other quality work were ten Bi and Tri colour mods from Tracer released in the last week or so. I've got the lot, and they're great smile.gif

Thanks for the feed back pn the mods, and the more I do em the better they get. Maybe one day I'll be as good a Gordon and Krawzydog to name a few of the modders. I used to always grab the new mods they would put out when I started playing CMBO, and when CMBB came out, I decided to try it and Gordon helped me a lot not to mention gautrek. Then there is AndreTF, JuJu, tanksalot, DD and Tiger, to mention a few off the top of my head, these guys are the ones who have inspired me to mod, and it's a lot of fun. And I'm glad you liked the mods smile.gif