Noob here

Hi folks smile.gif

I just ordered CMBB yesterday, and I was wondering if there is any particular thing to take note of in CMBB which is different from CMBO (I have that)

FYI, even though my member number is low smile.gif I'm pretty much a noob as I have not played much of CM....any other noobs that would like to play with me once I get my CMBB? Just promise you won't wipe my face in the mud too much LOL....

Alan

1. Suppression. Achieving it (on the enemy) or avoiding it (on yourself) makes all the difference in the world. Sometimes it takes a few turns to get the enemy's heads down, even with multiple units firing, but it's so worth the effort. Even rifle squads are able to suppress the enemy at range, though MGs are much better because of their ammo load.

2. The Advance command is your friend.

3. Molotov cocktails are about as effective as thrown eggs. Don't stake your anti-armor defense on them.

I'd be happy to PBEM after the holidays. Pop me an e-mail (ezp at mail dot com) anytime you want to start.