Desventaja!!!

Saludos....

Tengo un problema que me hace pensar que hay cosas en desventaja dentro del juego.

Por ejemplo, me han atacado aviones normales (sin puntos de mas) y yo teniendo escolta y defendiendome con el avion que es atacado, e perdido mas de 5 puntos en ambos avines y el que me ataca solo a perdido 2 :eek: :eek: .

Tambien tengo problemas cuando voy a tomar una ciudad. Pues la e rodeado desde todos los puntos con puros ARMY, e atacado con aviones y no puedo derrotar a los CORPS :eek: que defienden la ciudad, los cuales tienen poca experiencia :eek: y por mas que sea yo tengo mucha mas fuerza de ataque con mis ARMY. Hay varias de estas desventajas en el juego. Me gustaria saber si es algun problema. Tambien quisiera saber si las batallas estan hechas bajo una programacion matematica la cual controle las batallas y nombre a un ganador de acuerdo a su potencia.

Jhon-

You might want to post in the regular forum as this isn't a tech support issue.

As for your issues: you might find that your opponent has his fighters under an HQ's command. A good HQ represents a powerful force multiplier in the game. As well, make sure yours are under command too (also, make sure you are patched to version 1.06 as there was a nasty bug up until then that allowed air units to defend with terrain bonuses).

As far as the city fight goes... are you units in supply and fit for combat (have a decent rediness rating)? Also, are they under command? Cities are resource centers and your opponent will be able to reinforce even when cut off (though not as well as when a line is traceable to it's capital). Also note that cities themselves are a defensive force multiplier and if entrenched are that much harder to root out.

And finally, I would suggest that you post in English if at all possible as it's the defacto standard for the board as there are literally people from across the globe and it's easier to find info that way as most users have that language in common.