Long live paranoia

I stand up to be counted as one that applauds a company for covering their ass in whatever manner is possible.

I specific point to the lack of game saves at this moment in time.

GOOD MOVE gentlemen!!

Remember people its a DEMO!! not a real game.

And I for one know of people that actually only want demos as a way to kill time. They float from demo to demo and never actually buy anything.

I saw the game in a random opportunity. Saw the screen shot actually. First thing enters my mind, "cool looks like Advanced Third Reich, can it really be true?"

I didn't download the demo so I had something to play, I just wanted to confirm it actually played like A3R.

If it didn't, I planned on moving on regardless of the game's claim to fun factor (I wanted a A3R experience, not yet another computer game after all).

As we sit I am not repeatedly playing the demo. I saw it, I liked it, that's it, end of story.

Now I sit here watching the days go buy waiting for it to be released.

I am not so darned desperate like someone else I noticed, that I need a crack to play the game unrestricted. But then I am also 40 and lost the impatience of youth back in the 70's (which explains why I have not pre ordered, you want my cash, finish the game).

I know such a daunting array of people, that regularly crack everything, SC is not going to be special. The better the demo and the more complete the game, the less likely you are to actually sell it one day.

A demo should be like the back cover of a board game box. It tells you excatly what you are getting, nothing more.

Anyone that disagrees with this, well how about you go produce a wargame, and then release a comprehensive demo, and then get back to us.