Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

MP Question from Guy who doesn't have game yet

doomonyou

A team game is possible. Our WWII unit does it quite often at parties, errr... I mean meetings.

Basically it just requires the teams to take turns. We usually have a full team of 5 and they break out like this.

Germany

Italy

Great Britian

Russia

France/United States

We usually lump the France/US together because it keeps the fellar playing instead of sitting around after france falls.

Not a problem with russia as being a red army reenacting group there is major in fighting amongst us as to who gets to play USSR. And they are more than patient once they get it.

The Axis will go first and it's always germany followed by Italy. (We always play the 1939 scenario.)

The Allies next with Great Britian, France/US, and USSR.

When the everyone gets their chance to do their thing we advance the turn. Sometimes we will mix it up and let each go in a different order.

The only problem we have had was people moving others units. And people buying others units.

I.E. Once our british player nabbed the french fleet to hunt for u-boats without asking the french player. Made him mad.

Or once the italian player spent some of germanies precious MPP's and bought them an army the german didn't want. That was an accident cause they wanted to buy an italian army, but didn't choose Italy from the build menu.

These games have been extremely enjoyable. They take a little longer, but its great when the Italian player is trying to cut a deal to get the allied armies to go around rome and get germany. LOL

I reckon you can do it against the AI. We've always had enough people to fill out the game.