CNN Breaking news Kuniworth is back in town

Kuniworth

Arrgh arrgh, the salted pirate is making an entrance yet again. Im back to plunder the forums and dig down the treasures in legendary threads. Im back to tell Rambo that Ive set sails to deliver his head to Madmatt on a platter

All you youngsters may be wondering who I am. Well I tell ya, or rather I invite everyone to tell the rookies of the legend of Kuniworth in this thread.

Im reknown for my superior game-play. And will soon return to z-league.

Btw the following persons can expect to be challenged;

Rambo - for beeing a sadomaschocist and Boise-citizen

Oak - for unwillingness to play axis

Terif - for spreading rumours that Im the monopoly-man

JerseyJohn - for spreading rumours about me beeing gay(you mean like happy???)

Jim Boggs - Once a bogus always a bogus

Bloodybucket - for quiting on the forum

Gaylord Focker - for beeing name Gaylord instead of Gayduke or GayCount(Spelled GayCunt?)

Immer - for cryptic replies and calling me Bowser from Super Mario Bros

Anyway. Feel free to tell the kids about the legend, just wanna report with this thread that Im back to play z-league.

Hey Moon and Madmatt. I´ll be a good boy. Missed ya too. smile.gif

[ September 20, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Some_God

This is Kuni (rhymes with Looney) The Magnificent we're talking about, leader of millions worldwide, Living Legend (between his own ears) and truly the man of the people. He calls the rest of us kids because we haven't come up to the leader's bleating goat perfection!

"I invite everyone to tell the rookies of the legend of Kuniworth in this thread."

The Legend of Kuni !!

He came from nowhere, set a record for locked threads, vanished, reappeared, then vanished again briefly, and now he's back!

Wow, talk about your Great Legends!

So, a little tolerance and respect, please. No, not that much, I asked for a little, let's not get carried away! tongue.gif

[ September 21, 2003, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Skeptical at first, members of The Kuniworth International Fan Club soon change from puzzelment to happy smiles. Their lives have meaning again!

147.jpg

Kuniworth

As you are well aware, I never said you were Gay, nor did I ever spread any rumors to that effect, as you are always accusing me of doing. The fact that such rumors are constantly going around is very shocking to all of us. But it's gratifying to see that you're happy at least, which is good because to be happy is to be gay and you're a credit to all such people everywhere.

We can play PBEM because against a great player like yourself I'll need to reload every move seven or eight times. That way I can give you a better game that will be enjoyable for me while you have a gay time in your end.

I tried organizing yet another parade for you, but all the musicians are still pretty let down over your recent abandonment of the Kuniworth International Fan Club. Also, their instruments are in pawn shops. They've promised to redeem them as quickly as possible and march in your honor, uh, well, soon.

[ September 21, 2003, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Kuni

You are free to lead your New Jersey brothers but I will join Rambo in our plight to rule the world under one flag (preferably american). I will lead the New York Armies to victory (I think im the only one living in new york). :rolleyes:

[ September 21, 2003, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Some_God ]

Kurt

All this persecution of Kaptain Kuni is really very disheatening. Okay, so he's done a few things that weren't so hot, but never mind, let's examine his good points . . . Okay, never mind his good points, let's . . ..

Some_God

I have no idea what you're talking about, just the other day we built another seventeen toll booths!

That's nothing, I'm living here since '94 and still don't know how to get anywhere. The road system is some sort of pointless maze and locally they have what are known as jughandles, presumably because they make more sense after drinking a jug or two. New Jersey has the worst road system I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of them.

The best thing New Jersey has to offer is roads that lead out of it.