Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

What is the current used Bid system?

Blashy

I'm getting back into SC PBEM and willing to get my butt whipped (I've read so many new strats that have been discovered).

What is the bidding system in place at this time?

There was one that involved the 3 Allied countries to get funds which seemed nice, is this the one?

If you experience guys want an easy win, I would like to play you with this new system to see all the workings behind it, oh and please make a sticky of the AA bug, it looks like an unfair advantage for whoever knows it.

Blashy,

The bid some use is 1-1-10 I think. However in the PBEM league players can do as they please with bids and houserules.

As far as the bug goes, both sides can take advantage of it so I guess it's no big a deal. Mr. H stated many times that there will be no more patch to fix it.

God to see you're still crusading for the no-tech thing smile.gif .

Thanks Kurt and anytime you want to whip me back into shape, email me blashy@hotmail.com

And yes, games with no tech I've found make SC matches much tighter throughout the game and involves more thinkering.

I love tech, when all of it is valuable, not when one because a rat race to who gets it all 1st, heh.