SC Ryder Cup CvM vs. Igzter

Well, not quite sure when we'll get started, it will be soon though. Like Kuni said, this match might be the one that makes or breaks the European or American war effort.

So, being for the most part the Senior,Junior Member of this forum, and the youngest participant in thiS Cup, I thought this might be appropriate:

Isa 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Not sure who will have which side yet, not even sure what strategy i shall even use.

david-goliath.jpg

I plan to fight this match, with the furiocity of Stonewall Jackson, the Poise of Robert E. Lee, the swagger of George Patton. And the youth of Patrick Davey.

Great Quote and picture, Mr. Davey.

Youth has little meaning in strategy games. In chess tournaments I always preferred to play older guys, even if they were very highly rated, because the young kids tended to improve quickly and you never knew their true playing strength. Bobby Fischer won the U. S. Championship at fourteen!

Onward and upward oh Spirits of the Confederacy!

[ August 19, 2003, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]