RYDER CUP PBEM Kurt88 & Disorder

disorder

Kurt

I don't know how to reduce these things either other than downloading them, reducing them in your pictures file, then uploading them again to your own site and linking them here! If you're like me, however, you don't have your own site, so that's out.

However, this is a much smaller version of the same photo that I've used in my AAR with Archibald. The path is above the photo. If you'd like to use it feel free and when I see it in place I'll delete both my photo and the path and in it's place will paste the scantily clad Miss July 1972 centerfold gazing alluringly into the camera lens.

-- See Next Posting of Mine for Errotic Picture --

[ September 07, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt,

Great replacing -- "That guy's expression is hilarious!!!"-- It's one of the great photos to come out of the war -- a propaganda masterpiece! Anyway, he later admitted that parades of any sort caused him to weep uncontrolably. Wait a minute, what am I saying, now you've got me doing it! Sacriledge!

-- Back to the Centerfold Posting . . ..

I know this is more than anyone bargained for, but instead of that common fleshpot, I'm putting in something infinitely more errotic! It's Marcel Duchamp's Nude Descending a Staircase and a more primitive treatment of the same subject is to it's right. Okay, I drew the Frosty the Smowman Primitive, so shoot me!

nude.jpgDecending_A_Stairway.gif

[ September 07, 2003, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]