Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The other side of the hill by Basil Liddel Hart.

Has anyone read it? I looked in the three main bookshops in Dublin when I was down there yesterday, but to no avail. Apparently it's being reprinted currently, does that mean I have no chance of getting an old copy before they are printed again?

I was also looking for Heinz Guderian's Panzer leader, which I couldn't find. What is the world coming to?

*sulks*

Originally posted by Col. Gen. Guderian:

Has anyone read it? I looked in the three main bookshops in Dublin when I was down there yesterday, but to no avail. Apparently it's being reprinted currently, does that mean I have no chance of getting an old copy before they are printed again?

I was also looking for Heinz Guderian's Panzer leader, which I couldn't find. What is the world coming to?

*sulks*

Order via the internet, amazon in the UK surely got that one. It was originally called "german generals talk" and Ive got both versions of the book.

A good book which did not give so much new information(as it is rather old now days) but confirms what you already know. Liddel-Hart also points out von Manstein as probably the best german generals based on the opinions of the generals he spoked with.