Can anyone find these icon + terrain skins?

Originally posted by HolzemFrumFloppen:

Col. Guderian:

As I said before, the graphics are not available to the general public. You would have to purchase a EUR/AUS version to have the 'newer' graphics you want.

Other than that method -- as I've also said before -- only Battlefront/BTS can release the graphics as an update to North American version owners.

Eeeeeuh, is it somehow possible that I, living in Europe,got the N-american version as well?

because I ain't got no graphics like that :confused:

Originally posted by Roosevelt45(the 2nd):

Eeeeeuh, is it somehow possible that I, living in Europe,got the N-american version as well?

because I ain't got no graphics like that :confused:

Roosevelt:

Sorry... I should have been clearer. I believe that the European version I am speaking of is -- specifically -- the German one (I think there's supposed to be a French and Italian version, too, but I'm not certain). There is also an Australian version; of that I am completely certain.

The version you have is likely the original one, purchased online here at Battlefront.com. To have the other versions, you would have to have ordered from one of the online retailers that supplies the German or Australian boxed (yes, boxed) Strategic Command game.