Forum structure

nonsuch

Is there any particular reason why this forum is set out the way that it is and are there any plans to change it. There are now over 21,000 posts covering more than 80 screens. It is becoming very time consuming to locate anything and a nightmare for new players to negotiate. Is there a problem with creating group headings for some of these topics. I realise that some of the longer threads cover a multitude of issues but I would like to think that a clear structure might impose a degree of order on this.

Any suggestions?

I might like Battlefront to employ different software, but as it goes, I think the way the forum is organised as per topic matter is unlikely to alter in a radical fashion.

I like several other forums, and they are pretty much the same.

If they are active and well liked, they soon end up with a long list of past threads.

If a newbie wants to find something amongst what looks like 83 pages of SC threads, the only logical solution is to use a search.

Failing that, endure looking like a newbie and just ask your question in a new thread and request knowing members to insert links to past threads they might know about.

We were all newbies at one time.

[ February 11, 2003, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Les the Sarge 9-1b ]