1000 Posts! Yah!

Comrade Trapp

Weak performance C.T. :D

You are member since 324 days with 1015 posts now, this is giving an average of 3.16 posts a day.

My entry date is not conform to my entry into the SC-Community as i played CMBB before. So i m member here since 5. Sept ยด03 where i wrote my first post....which gives 46 days with 397 posts meanwhile....this is an average of 8.6 posts a day. :eek:

So if you dont mind i will take the gold bars and you the cookies ok? tongue.gif:D

After counting the letters i found out that you are in front of me under this aspect...so you will get one of the gold bars from me. ;)

[ October 21, 2003, 04:56 AM: Message edited by: Dragonheart ]

It's neither good nor bad and it isn't a joke, it's someone's observation. Aside from which the remark was made by Simon Weisenthal and not myself.

It doesn't matter at all to me whether they both came from the same place, different places or another planet. And yes, I find it amusing, if it hurts anyone's feelings that's unfortunate, perhaps they're too easily hurt.

I try not to offend anyone but I'm not about to tip-toe around trying to avoid anything that might cause offense to every specific interpretation -- life is too short for that nonsense.

[ October 21, 2003, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Damn.. this picture is quite near how i looked like in my childhood.....from where you know?...really

Is there not only a unit sniffer but also a personality sniffer arround ROFL

I donยดt think Hitler was an Austrian he was sent from another evil world to us...like in Dragonball_Z lol

Who cares what Mr. Wiesenthal said...Beethofen itself should know from where he were...and i donยดt wonder about such statements...as last month the germans declared even Mozart to be german :D

After all i donยดt mind your statement but isnยดt that already offtopic and non-SC-related? We could get banned for that. tongue.gif

Dragonheart

hugging.jpg

You posted that exactly when I replaced it with the photo that's there now, so I'm putting the original back -- here it is. You were obviously a fine looking kid.

I never associated Hitler with being either Austrian or German nor Stalin as being Russian.

Agreed, these characters are demons who shouldn't be considered a product of any one country or society!

This whole thing is a bit off topic but when Moon realizes what a fine looking baby you were he'll get sentimental, hopefully. :D

Anyway, keep up that torrid pace and we'll all be waving as you pass us in the mega posting category,

except, perhaps, for one unfortunate who's got...

3546 in 369 days = 9.60 --

A tragic case. I've heard the unfortunate wretch lives in a cave with a computer and never emerges into the sunlight. :eek:

[ October 21, 2003, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]