Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

BIG dissapointment. Expected losses are rounded.

zappsweden

I did some testing giving 2 armies with same readiness different experience levels. One army had 4 stars experience, the other had 2.5 stars. When they attacked they both were at 0-5. The strange thing was that the 0-5 values really were used, not a deciaml value. I thought there really was a difference. That the 4 star would have like 5.4 and the other say 5.1 so that the better unit would more likely get +1 and less likely get -1 compared to the 2.5 star guy.

So, this creates a game of knowing the barriers i.e an odd game. If you have better supply in LC by having close HQ or if you have a Manstein HQ the most probable case is it wont affect any chances at all. Or the opposite might be true. The units might be very close to an increase so that they jump over it.

Odd!

[ November 07, 2003, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

yes, if u use Rundsted instead of Bock when u attack LC, army in city jumps to 0-4 (instead of 0-3 with Bock), thats why i use Rundsted. AFs dont jump tho, same odds 0-2. If u move the army and tho not in city u get 0-3 again even with rundsted so for KEY attacks testing is the KEY.

[ November 07, 2003, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Codename Condor ]