Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Kurt88-JJ AAR Game Begins.

JerseyJohn

A terrified JJ is forced to face his worst fears, he will have the Axis against the rising Belgian star Kurt88 in Hubert's 1941 Scenario.

The players have agreed to several modifications which will be listed tomorrow, before the first move; too much excitment to start things tonight.

pubTThou01.jpg

[ April 13, 2004, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

We thank you sir -- I'm sure it will be a good one on both counts, we're both really into it at this point -- still can't believe I ran out of hiding places, I'd have never gotten caught last year! :D

The Agreed upon Changes:

>Germany : 6+1 B

>USSR : 4+1

>UK : 2+1

>US : 2+1

>Italy 2 no bomber

Germany starts with 400 MPP

Italy stars with 100 MPP

UK & German start with 2 research chits, mutally agree to put them in separate categories.

Both players agree to limit research to 2 chits max per category.

NO tech Level maximum.

The British Tobruck corps is relocated to the Suez area (renamed 8th Army Reserve). Tobruck is undefended for Axis first move.

"Sorry Jersey, Kurt's space aliens have even larger brains than we do -- I'm afraid you're screwed!"

fig_ser1.jpg

Well then, I'll have to call upon two parts of my splintered personality, the wisdom of the old JerseyJohn and the youthful exuberance of the child within -- and the damn dog just peed on my pants!

grandfather.jpg

-- Yeah, sure, the part that's old and stupid and the other part that's too young to know anything, what a combination.

I'm taking over, the sulking, moody, spoiled brat JerseyJohn of 1963, the one who never lost a chess game, the one who poisoned his parents because they wouldn't let him drink the good stuff, the one everybody said was no good so he killed them!

Get outta my way Grandpa and you little creep -- you better run you mutt, try pissing on my leg and you'll be a doggieburgher!

sulking.jpg

[ April 13, 2004, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

[Now that is a classic New Jersey physique! :D ]

topright_connsir.jpg

Thank you Curry and likewise. I will play this game, through my younger delinquent self, in defense of all that is good and proper, things like drinking cognac and munching on caviar.

Defending class, polo and the wealthy I'm certain that God will be on our side.

Hopefully, if I triumph, the local upper crust will reward me with a free lifetime membership to their Yacht Club.

If not, being once again in touch with my hardly-psychotic-at-all adolescent persona, well, I'm sure he'd love to give that place a visit -- after closing time, of course. ;)

HALFSUNK.jpgBilliT.jpg

[ April 13, 2004, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]