Hey battlefront, its me again, Commi18

hey there battlefront, this is sort, i repeat SORT of an apology (however you spell it, i think its spelled right) i have enjoyed your products for many years (meaning CMBO for 3 years) and i dont want to make enemies with you guys, except for Mr. Hurbie, i dont like him. Anyway back to the point, i am sorry for pissing you guys off (if i did) and hope you can forgive me. And in my pass topic, "HAHA your a funny guy" i was laughing at hurbie for locking my topics, and to Superted, i meant to say "you're" as in "you are" as in hurbie is a funny guys, sorry for my bad grammar, im American, what do you expect. and for the rest of your people who posted, your idiots, at least you type like one, anyway battlefront, keep making products that make me give you money, PEACE

O yea, please dont lock this, i didnt do anything wrong i dont think this time, and o yea, there should be divisions at 120 MPP. Corps at 230 MPP and Armies at 300 MPP with paratroopers at around 450MPP, and as for paratroopers not taking areas for 50 miles and not holding them for more then a week, does anyone remeber Arnhem and Bastogne (spell check). Arnhem the paratroopers lasted 72 days and bastogne for a few weeks. (however with armor support)

Have to agree with Commi on this one Otto - IMO each post is entitled to be treated on its own merits, regardless of your opinino of hte writer.

It's entirely possible for idiots to make teh occasional sensible post, and for avatars to sound like drongos occasionally.

I don't stint with reasonable discussion of the former, and am just as likely to give a tongue lashing to a "god of the board" as to a drop kick if they post rubbish.

The main difference between the 2 is whether or not they realise they've posted a load of carp, and what they then do about it!! ;)

Commi18,

You are now on notice. Either grow up or take your postings to another forum. The choice is all yours, but I can promise you that if you continue to post like this you will be shown the virtual door.

And if you have NO clue why you are being treated this way, then you really shouldn't be here.

Steve

And Mike, you might think of each post as being seperate from another. We do not. Patterns of behavior are of critical importance. The pattern shown by Commi18 is not at all positive, which is why he had better knock it off or find himself barred from posting to this Forum.

Steve